Followers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Two Cards Today

Good morning everyone! I was able to get an additional two cards done last night. It's really amazing that I was able to get three cards finished in one day.. that is unheard of LOL and to not start until late in the day! Of course... the image was already colored and popped and ready to go so I just had to put them on a card. The other card didn't use an image. Without further ado:

The ribbon is from a Me&My Big Ideas Soft Spoken package that I have had for quite some time. Finally time to put some of it to good use :)  I used die cuts for the three circles. The "believe" stamp is from Unity Stamp Company and it is from the "All Things Are Possible" set. The papers are Melissa Frances papers and bazzill cardstock. And the ink is Cameo Coral from Stampin' Up.

Challenges:
Here is my second card:
The image is from Papelitos. I just adore this little Knight! I popped parts of him.. the sword, the arm. The banners were done with an embossing folder and then I painted them with Creative Inspiration paints... I used Gold and Sapphire. The gold I used around the edge of the large banner and then on the pennants. The blue I used on the pennants and around the edge of the gold pennants. It was super easy with the embossing to know where to paint. Every bit of the paper was from scraps.
Copics:
Leather: E30, E33, E35, E39
Skin: E00, E11, E13
Hair: E30, E35, E37, E57, E59
Blue: B60, B66, B69
Red: R29, R39, R59
Metal: C1, C3, C5
Eyes: YG06, YG09
Detailing done with Copic Multiliner Black and Blue

Challenges:
I hope you all have a great day/evening! we will be off to church in a while. Going to spend the rest of the day trying to get some more cards done :)




25 comments:

Karon said...

Two stunning cards Susan - love the Awareness card - beautiful layers. And the I'm here for you card is fabulous what a great image and amazing colouring. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Melissa said...

Great cards! I love it when I can bang several out in one day. LOVE that MM sketch, it's so fun!

Crafting Vicky said...

Those are two fabulous card. But I really have to admit looooving the 2nd :D Just love how you have showcased this wonderful digi. Love the popped up sword! You are soooo talented!

Thanks for joining us as Papelitos Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Very pretty Breat Cancer Awareness card! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges!

Stacey
Cut It Up team

Karen said...

Great card! Love all the banners! Thanks so much for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wow, Susan you are on fire...lol I love both cards and love the designs. Great job....joann sassy raggedy

Crystal R said...

Two wonderful cards Susan. Love the distressed look. Thanks for playing along at The Stamping Boutique.
Crystal

Safdar Ali said...

Great card. So lovely design. I like the softness of colors and that image is so cute. Also love the CAS style design like the Clear Cards. I appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation.

Janis Lewis said...

Both are great cards and so different! Great creativity! Thanks for playing with us at Cut It Up Challenges! :) Janis

Ольга Васильева said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!

Kimberly J. said...

Beautiful Breast cancer card!! Love the design. Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

Kimberly
Cut It Up Co-Founder

Sylvia x said...

Thank you for sharing your super projects with us at CRAFT Challenges. Loving the images ...
Good luck in the challenge

Sylvia xx

Anonymous said...

Great cards. I love both of them. Thank you for joining us at The Stamping Boutique for our Pink Ribbon Challenge. I hope that you will join us again for our next challenge. Good Luck. Patti TSB DT

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us this time at Diva's
Hugs
Jayne

Anonymous said...

fab card thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters this week and good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Pat K said...

Great mono card with wonderful words of encouragement. Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week. hugs, Pat K.x

Vee Cassidy said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely mononchrome card at Delicious Doodles. Vee xx

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great cards!! I love your breast cancer card! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
Angela DT

Laurie HIMCR said...

both cards are GREAT! Way to use up some scraps! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

Hiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie

Annette Bowes said...

Fantastic cards Susan! Love your layered knight card, great sentiment! Thank you for joining us in our Multiliner Challenge over at Mad for Markers, take careX:)

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome cards!!! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!!
~DEANNE~

Gretchen said...

Two amazing cards. I love how you put the Knight card together. Thanks for joining us over at Mad for Markers Multiliner Challenge.

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Fantastic cards. I especially love the sentiment on the second card.

Thanks for playing at Mad for Markers in our Multiliner challenge.

Happy Crafting
Sam

craftychickcards.blogspot.com

Sammi said...

Awesome! Thanks for playing along at M4M Challenges!
Sammi

Unknown said...

Shades are unique and supporting design, your approach towards designing Clear Cards inspires me a lot...